Appears in the following episodes:
- House Hunting (2014)
- Pack It Up, Pack It In (2014)
- Always a Bridesmaid, Never Alive (2013)
- If I Only Had Raw Brain (2013)
- One Is Silver and the Other Pagan (2013)
- It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want to (2012)
- I've Got You Under Your Skin (2012)
- I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You (2011)
- It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong (2011)
- There Goes the Neighborhood: Part 2 (2011)
- There Goes the Neighborhood: Part 1 (2011)
Alison Louder is an alumnus of Montreal’s Dome Theatre and MSOPA, New York’s Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre and Jacqueline McClintock's Orphanspace Studio. She is ranked #3 Best Actress in the 2014 Best Of Montreal poll. Alison is a familiar face on TV, known across North America for her recurring supporting role as Emily on Being Human (SyFy Network). She’s already had the privilege of working with world-class directors Santiago Amigorena and Walter Salles, as she emerges on the silver screen.
Her strong theatre background includes developing several new plays at Playwrights’ Workshop Montreal and Canada’s National Theatre School, and going behind the scenes as Assistant Director/Producer for Montreal’s premiere production of Ariel Dorfman’s Speak Truth To Power, which sold out and received critical acclaim in 2009. She is also Artist Rep for the Festival St-Ambroise Fringe de Montréal and the MainLine Theatre Board of Directors, conjunctively; the newly appointed Spokesperson for ACTRA Montreal’s Young Emerging Artists’ Assembly; a comedian/improviser; a classically trained musician; and an award winning, grant funded playwright. Her one-woman show Hot Pink premiered at the 2010 Festival St Ambroise Fringe de Montréal, and is currently being revised for remount during the 2014-15 theatre season.
Alison is fluently bilingual, based in Toronto and Montreal. Selected screen credits: On The Road, Another Silence, Being Human, Blue Mountain State, You Belong to Me. Selected stage credits: Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream; Sissy in Heaven; Mina in Dracula; Little Red Riding Hood in Into The Woods; Beth in The Elusive; and KITH, Kids In The Hall’s first full-length live show in a decade, in which Alison featured as an honorary fifth wheel comedian.
- Never Even (2010) .... Stephanie Carol
- Crawler (2009) .... Laura
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)
- Rise of the Ghosts (2007) .... Veronica
- Cul de sac (2000) .... Fanny
- "Being Human" .... Emily (7 episodes, 2011-2013)
- "Blue Mountain State" .... Skye (1 episode, 2010)
- You Belong to Me (2008) (TV) .... Ellen Dionne
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|