|"In The Morning"|
| Series 2, Episode 6|
|Broadcast date||14 February 2010|
|Written by||Lisa McGee|
|Directed by||Charles Martin|
"The Looking Glass"
In The Morning is the sixth episode of the second series of Being Human.
Annie befriends the psychic Alan Cortez who lost most of his "sixth sense" in an accident and has been unable to communicate with spirits since then. His once awful stage show now serves to help ghosts send their final messages to loved ones - something Annie does as well when her mother attends the show.
Aside from Richard Wells' original score, this episode features the following songs:
- Sleep Alone, by Bat For Lashes, from the album Two Suns (2009) - playing on the soundtrack as Mitchell heads home after his night with Lucy, while she goes to church to pray
- The Noble Art of Letting Go, by Rebekka Karijord, from the album The Noble Art of Letting Go (2009) - playing on the soundtrack as Annie walks down the street, then sees the poster for Alan Cortez's psychic show
- Your Pleasure is Our Pleasure, by The Voodoo Trombone Quartet, from the album The Voodoo Trombone Quartet (2005) - playing on the soundtrack as the ghosts get organised backstage before Alan's show
- Now's the Only Time I Know (live), by Fever Ray, from the album Live in Lulea (2009) - playing on the soundtrack as Mitchell rehearses his speech to the vampires
- Heysatan, by Sigur Ros, from the album Takk (2005) - playing on the soundtrack as Mitchell, Lucy and Kemp prepare for the final vampire meeting
|Being Human BBC Episodes|