|"No Care, All Responsibility"|
|Series 5, Episode 5|
|Broadcast date||3 March 2013|
|Written by||Sarah Dollard|
|Directed by||Daniel O'Hara|
"The Greater Good"
"The Last Broadcast"
Tom falls for a damsel in distress called Natasha (Kathryn Prescott), when she runs into the hotel looking for a safe heaven. But Natasha comes to the attention of Hal for a darker reason, when she offers him a way to control his bloodlust and prevent him from killing innocents. Meanwhile, Alex is positive there’s something suspect about hotel resident Captain Hatch. But the more she investigates, the deeper into danger she gets.
- Hey Man Nice Shot by Filter
- Mouth of the Monster by Dirty Epics
- Higher Palms by My Best Fiend
- The Pirates of Penzance: 14. I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major-General by Isidore Godfrey, John Reed, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra & The D'Oyly Carte Opera Chorus (Hal quotes the lyrics)
- Alex: [To Hatch] "Oi! Wrinkle-tits! I don't care if you've got enough viagra to float the Titanic, no-one is doing any rising on my watch."
- Alex: "What are you?"
- Captain Hatch: "I'm only the fucking devil, sweetheart."
- Yvonne Bradshaw is mentioned when Tom thinks Natasha might be a succubus.
|Being Human BBC Episodes|