|"This Article is a Stub"|
This Article needs to be expanded! Help the Being Human Wiki by adding information, references, quotes, or photos to expand this article! Contact an administrator if you have any questions.
Timeline of events in Being Human.
- Mother becomes a vampire
- c.1001: Heggeman is born.
- c.1010: Atlee is born. He becomes a vampire a few years after it.
- c.1020: Soltice becomes a vampire
- c.1050s: Heggeman is infected.
- c.1311: Suren becomes a vampire.
- 1431: Bishop is born
- 1472: Bishop becomes a vampire
- 1692:Donna Gilchrist is involved in the infamous New England witch trials
- c.1740: Marcus Damnian was born
- 1753: Aidan Waite was born.
- 1775: (April 19th) Marcus Damnian was infected
- 1775-1783: American War of Independence
- 1779: Aidan was infected.
- 1918: Henry Durham is infected by Aidan.
- c.1920-1930: Aidan and Henry kill two young woman and presumably Aidan himself kills an older woman who accidentally witnesses the event. However, because of Sally Malik using a spell in 2013, she accidentally time travels to this point in history and possesses the older woman in an attempt to stop Aidan. While Aidan still killed the woman and it apparently had no change on anyone's life, this means that everything after this point takes place in a slightly alternate timeline that has only that difference.
- 1930: Aidan leaves Henry.
- 1931: Ballroom Massacre at the Halloway Hotel
- c.1953: Bishop meets Jane. They fall in love
- 1955: A group of four ancient vampires lead by Heggeman they visits the Boston Sect. Carlo was killed by them, because he tolerated Bishops relationship with a human.
- 1971: Nathan dies and returns as a ghost. Peter Gates is born.
- 1972: Michael Garrity is born
- 1973: Ramona is sacrificed to the Demon Paimon by her parents
- 1974: Pete is born
- c.1975: Aidan meets Celine and drinks her blood as she suffers from cancer
- 1982: Aidan kills Michael Garrity's father
- 1985: Josh Levison is born
- 1986: Sally Malik is born
- 1987: Tony DiPaulo dies
- 1988: Pete is infected
- 1991: Lindsey dies.
- 1991: Erin Shephard is born
- 1992: Emily Levison is born
- c.1995: Douglas starts to take part in werewolf fights
- 1996: Erin Shephard is born. Kenny Fisher is born
- 2000: The Sapp & Sons funeral home is renovated
- 2001: Stevie Atkins kills himself by taking sleeping pills.
- Gates becomes a priest
- 2002: Blake is turned into a vampire
- 2005: Gates gets cancer and becomes a vampire
- 2006: Lindsey learns to manipulate Bill's mind, making sure that he will never ever get a girlfriend again.
- 2008: Josh is infected by Ray
- 2010: (August) Sally is killed by Danny
- 2011: Bernie dies
- Connor McLean dies
- Nora kills Brynn McLean
- Cecilia dies
- Douglas dies
- Geanie dies
- Heggeman dies
- Jenny dies
- Lola dies
- Rebecca Flynt dies
- Rena Malik dies
- Marcus Damnian dies
- Aidan Waite kills James Bishop
- Nora is infected by Josh
- Sarin Hendrikson is infected
- Sully dies
- Tommy dies
- Danny dies
- Danny gets shredded
- Beth & Holly die and become ghost
- Julia dies
- Suren is killed by Mother
- Josh Levison kills Ray
- 2011- Early 2013
- 2013: Liam McLean kills the remaining Dutch
- 2010: Sally breaks up with Danny in August
- 2010: Bridget becomes Danny's girlfriend
- Sally, Aidan and Josh move in together
- Sally saves Rebecca from being infected by Aidan
- Danny kills Bridget
- Sally and Aidan become a couple
- Josh and Nora become a couple
- Josh ends the relationship with Nora
- Josh infects Sally
- Sally turns for the first time into a werewolf together with Josh
- Travis Reed proposes to Nora
- Sally is killed by Ray
- Ray is killed by Aidan
- Aidan is working for the Boston Vampires delivering blood to them
- Nora has become addicted to medicine after her husband betrayed her, she is helping Aidan in getting blood for the vampires
- Josh works at his own pie shop
- Sally possesses Josh to get to talk to Ilana Myers, who should make a contact with Donna
- Josh and Sally see the first victim of the virus in Josh's pie shop
- Aidan kills Donna
- Aidan becomes the new leader of the vampires of Boston, however he returns to Sally and Josh.
- Donna sends Sally back through her own timeline.