|Series 1, Episode 2|
|Broadcast date||1 February 2009|
|Written by||Toby Whithouse|
|Directed by||Toby Haynes|
"Flotsam and Jetsam"
George meets a homeless werewolf, Tully, a rogue who offers George advice on dating women and teaches George how to deal with his transformations. After Tully tries to sexually assault Annie,Mitchell wants him thrown out of the house, but George defies him and backs Tully, until Tully goes too far with Nina.
- Something Inside Of Me, by The Coral (2005)
- Shadows Fall, by The Coral (2001)
- Showbiz, by Muse (1999)
- St Petersburg, by Supergrass, from the album Road to Rouen (2005)
- Cuddly Toy, by Roachford (1988)
- The Hounds of Love, by The Futureheads
- Secret Kiss, by The Coral, from the album Magic and Medicine (2003)
- George: [talking about Mitchell, who's invited all the neighbours round] What the hell has brought this on? Since Becca died he's barely left his room, barely said a word. Now..now this?
- Annie: Maybe he's had a blow to the head.
- George: I'm sorry?
- Annie: Happened to my nan. She got hit in the head by a radio-controlled plane at a county fair. From that moment - obsessed with pygmy goats.
- Mitchell: So Carol from number 12 is gonna lend us Casablanca.
- George: Why?
- Mitchell: I'm only IN IT!
- Annie: Get out!
- Mitchell: Yeah, I'm just an extra, in the bar. And you can't actually see me, obviously. But I do knock over a chair at one point and you can see that.
- Annie: You were in Casablanca? How did you swing that?
- Mitchell: I know people. I move and shake.
|Being Human BBC Episodes|