A lot of vampires spent their freetime with watching werewolf fights. During werwolf fights a werewolf is put into a cage with another werewolf or a human. If two werewolves are in a cage they will usually aggressively attack one other and mark their territory. If a human and a werewolf are put in the same cage, it is most likely that the werewolf rips the human into pieces. However the humans always get a knife and a few of them survive the werewolf attack, like McNair. Vampires enjoy this, for them it is a very big event, like watching a football match for a human. Werewolf fights are often called dogfights, given that "dog" is a derogatory term Vampire soften use towards Werewolves.
The history of the werewolf fights go back a long time. It is unknown when exactly the werewolf fights started, but presumably not a long time after the first vampire met a werewolf.
In the alternative world Tom dies during a werewolf fight. He holds back during his final werewolf fight, even after he'd transformed. He'd rather have died than kill again.
- 1950s Leo (werewolf) - killed Felix Hart
- 1950s Leo - killed Lenard Price
- 1950s Leo - killed Albert Perry
- 1950s Leo - killed Fred Saunders
- 1950s Leo - killed Johnny White
- 1991 McNair (Human) - killed the werewolf Alan and became a werewolf himself.
- 2011 McNair (Werewolf) - killed the human Paul Jameson.
- 2011 Tom, Nina and George were put into a cage for a werewolf fight, however they were set free by Mitchell and McNair before anything bad could happen.
The werewolf fights were filmed at Maindee Baths.