|"Where The Wild Things Are"|
| Series 1, Episode 5|
|Broadcast date||22 February 2009|
|Written by||Toby Whithouse|
|Directed by||Colin Teague|
"Another Fine Mess"
"Bad Moon Rising"
Where The Wild Things Are is the fifth episode of Series 1.
Haunted by the way his friendship with Bernie ended, Mitchell finds himself drawn back into the world of vampirism; he falls off the wagon and begins feeding off the terminally ill that come to the hospital where he works. Nina becomes even more suspicious of George's erratic behaviour. Returning to the lair of his fellow vampires, Mitchell receives a warm welcome from Herrick; however, he soon learns that the vampire leader has a terrifying plan to ensure their race's survival: by converting all of humanity into vampires. Back at the house, Annie finally confronts Owen about her death – but his reaction is not what she expected…
- More Than A Woman, by Aaliyah
- Take Me Out, by Franz Ferdinand
- Love Is My Reason, by Ivor Novello
- Use Somebody, by Kings of Leon
- Spirit of the Living God, by Michael Crawford
- Comfortably Numb, by Scissor Sisters
- Open House, by Bombay Bicycle Club
The episode title is a reference to the Metallica song ”Where The Wild Things Are”.
|Being Human BBC Episodes|